did you get a defective device? did you call or email apple accessibility? To
call them; dial, 18772043930 or to email them, send a message to
accessibil...@apple.com.
Hint: I find it quickest to call the number I gave above and actually talk to
someone, they can insure that the problem gets to the correct department.
you can email them, if you want, but I usually do not get an answer from a
human.
I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad