I had no idea that Nisus would read PDF's. That's the best tidbit I've
had all week.
I frankly find Preview totally worthless unless you just want to hear
your file as a data dump. I usually need to read more carefully and
don't want to just hear a text string with no ability to start and
stop, spell words etc. PDF has been one of the most annoying aspects
of the Mac.