Editing PDF files is very interesting to me just as a hobby. I've always been curious how PDF files are edited. I tried so called PDF editors for both Windows and Mac. They both present them in inaccessible ways so no editing is possible. Hope this Nisus Writer Pro changes things. I can still use it as a general Word Processor though and will watch out for when it's on offer for now.

Sent from my laptop