Thank God Eileen you have some sense.
There are too many people out here who are too willing to settle for whatever
Apple gives us for fear of everything being taken from us. If we don't make our
voices heard, Apple will take everything from us slowly but surely, and leaving
the same people very grateful for the little they still have. How asinine. If
we were proactive no one would have anything to be afraid of. It's not about
complaining it's about being constructive. Our  cited counterparts don't have
any issues with making their voices known about a product defect of some sort.
We shouldn't either. Ultimately those who say something to make it right for
everyone gain more respect in the long run. The majority of blind people have
been conditioned to gripe within their own bunch rather then communicate with
those who could conceivably help them for fear that they won't help them. I
enjoy the interaction and the help from any list I subscribed to technically
oriented. However at the same time I'm also one who will pick up the phone or
write an email to someone without having to answer to a group or organization.
If more of us did that there would be less to be afraid of.

Pam Francis