Unfortunately  I do not have a Linux setup.
I have tried researching setting up a Podcast feed and it seems that eater you
do it by hand coding which seems a considerable learning curve or you have to
pay for services or apps which simplify the process. It is not obvious if these
clients are accessible.
I do not mind shelling out for a one off app but would  am hesitant about
paying out  for an ongoing service.
Does anybody know of accessible Podcast Feed creation clients that are free or
low cost and similar web hosting services that are also free or low cost?

I suppose an option would be just to see if Apple Vis would be interested in
hosting the podcasts.

David Griffith