Hi David, in my experience, Applevis is always looking for good material and
will take submissions. That's definitely the easiest option.
Others include Audioboom, http://www.audioboom.com <http://www.audioboom.com/>
which offers a podcast feed when you use their premium service.
Spreaker, http://www.spreaker.com <http://www.spreaker.com/> will also work,
and you can with a plug-in or two create podcasts through a free WordPress.com
<http://wordpress.com/> blog.
Best of luck and thanks for your work on these.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org