I unfortunately didn't have a choice but to do that though, which I didn't know
could mess things up, considering the fact that once the progress bar just
decided to just sit there, my phone just went useless.  I lost my whole
connection with everything, couldn't exit go back to the home screen, so
couldn't do anything with it, and I don't have a backup phone and am
fortunately lucky enough to have Mom loan me her's for today, but that won't be
the case forever, and can't get to a store any time soon in order to get it
replaced, so am working on getting in touch with them to get it replaced.