Hi,
I also don't like how they remove the IR blaster so you cannot use a remote
with your mac anymore.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
Sent: December-12-14 6:36 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Physical layout of ports on macbook pro retina

On the left side starting at the hinge is the new style (thinner) MagSafe power
connector followed by two thunderbolt 2 connectors, a USB
3 connector and a headphone jack. On the other side, starting at the hinge is
another USB3 connector, and HDMI video out and an SDXC card slot. While I
realize that lots of folks do stuff over wifi, I find the lack of an Ethernet
port (or the requirement to also buy a Thunderbolt to Ethernet dongle)
disappointing.

CB

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯