You willed to get a third party app to handle RSS feeds.  There are plenty
of them out there, so everyone is going to have opinions as to which ones to
use.  I use Shrook, but I don't recall if it is free or not.  I think it is.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain
Lion