It's trying to open a link to an RSS feed, not a webpage. RSS (really simple
syndication) is basically a feed of content to which you can subscribe. Then,
whenever something new is added by the website, your RSS reader displays it.
The App Store link is so you can find an RSS reader to install, which will then
keep updating itself as new recipes appear. RSS can also be used for blog post
updates, new news articles, and plenty more. Some people like the free Vienna
app (not in the App Store), others like ReadKit (in the App Store, not free).
I'm sure there are other decent ones out there I just don't know about.
> On Dec 12, 2014, at 10:16 PM, Zoe Fiogkos <fiog...@rogers.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone here I am again trying to learn the mac.  I went to my favourite
> recipe site wich happends to be in Greek. I found the link I wanted wich is
> written in English and it says recent recipes but when I click it safari says
> it can’t open this link something about no rrs reader installed and it gives
> my a link to go to the mac app store.  What the heck is it asking me for? Is
> it free?  Should I click this link, and if yes when I do what am I looking
> for? Please help
> Regards zoe

Have a great day,
Alex Hall