Hi everyone here I am again trying to learn the mac.  I went to my favourite
recipe site wich happends to be in Greek. I found the link I wanted wich is
written in English and it says recent recipes but when I click it safari
says it can't open this link something about no rrs reader installed and it
gives my a link to go to the mac app store.  What the heck is it asking me
for? Is it free?  Should I click this link, and if yes when I do what am I
looking for? Please help
Regards zoe