It would be the hight of foolishness and presumption to imagine I know
everything about Amadeus Pro even though I've been using it now for five years.
 Therefore, I will check this out.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in