Hi Eileen
Although I realize that you had use word for a long time, I suggest that you
consider gradually learning pages. The 2013 version is a lot better for voice
over. How long it would take you would depend on how complicated your work is,
of course. It did not take me very long to learn pages at all.
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone