Thanks for the thought and no actually I hadn't set it to low, but
I'll check on lowering it and take the auto mode off. The only reason
I did not lower it to zero is if I needed to show something to my wife
or there was an issue I wanted her to see or of course if she needed
my phone, she wouldn't be able to see it. :) I imagine I could lower
it just so it was useable, but conserving a little juice at the same
time.

tnx,