Thanks for that info. I think the only disadvantage after reading the
manual is with 3G off, you won't receive phone calls or be able to use
internet apps while on a call. THis isn't a big deal and at least it
is an option you can turn  on/off at will, which I think is a big
plus. I'm going to try a few experiments over the next few days
leaving 3G on/off with the screen curtain and try to gage what the
battery can provide in terms of performance. I think my expectations
isn't to much considering my usage. So,this will be interesting and
thanks for the feedback.
On Oct 25, 2009, at 8:53 PM, Simon Fogarty wrote:

> It definitely does, I used the curtain all the time on my Iphone and I
> really did notice a difference in battery life.
> But I also had location services turned off as well as wireless till I
> neded it and also turned 3g off so I had it running on next to
> nothing.
>

> I managed to get just under 3 days out of it with the best case.

>>> Website: