Ah, okay, well not having read a lot on the location services yet, I
guess there is a lot to be studied here. I'm assuming the screen
curtain on the phone behaves differently from the computer? I can see
how turning the screen to black may not benefit battery life, but if
on the phone it actually disabled the screen in some way, that would
save battery life. I'll go read up on location services, since I
haven't found a real GPS or route solution yet, I probably don't need
this right now. I am looking for such a solution and if you have any
thoughts, I'd be interested. Thanks for the tips, I'm always looking
for info to help further my knowledge.

tnx,