Yuma,
When the iPhone first came out, I had a hard time believing a blind person could use a touch screen when it eventually began to be made accessible.

But at some point, I began to consider the merits of an iPhone. Then the time came for me to replace an old cell phone and I got the iPhone 5. Its now just over 2 years old and I am far from needing to look at newer models. I can see still using it 2 years from now, barring any unforseen incidents.

The Apple Watch may well meet the needs of some people., Its not in my future. It sounds cool but that is as far as I go with it.

If I out some thougt into it, I could come up with many products I was "forced" to buy but that was not my point.

What you are saying is like buying some ground beef. Oh now I am forced to buy a skillet so I can cook it. (smiles)

From The Believer. . .
   By way of the Chariots of the
Gods cameth the Aliens who
dwelt amongst the humans,