I think Daredevil is the only show, at least for now, that has audio
description enabled. About to go try on my Apple TV now.

Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com>
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not
what holds you back.
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian
proverb