how much is mars edit?

On 8/13/2015 2:32 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
Personally, I strongly strongly recommend Mars Edit.
You can find it in the Mac app store. Let me know if you need a direct link to the app detail page.
Chris.
---
Visit me online:
http://www.clgproductions.net

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Sunshine <mailto:sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
    *To:* macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2015 3:23 AM
    *Subject:* Re: help with wordpress

    What is the best mac client to work with word press?

    On 8/12/2015 8:35 PM, Mike M wrote:
    Hey Laura,
    I’m Mike Malarsie and I’ve taught a couple Wordpress beginner
    courses over Skype. If you want some extra help and can’t find
    answers on your own feel free to reach out.
    I don’t check this email often since it get’s tons of mailing
    list stuff that I usually just delete so if you’re interested
    reach out on Twitter. My username is @MikeMalarsie. I’ll keep a
    closer eye on this list for the next few days just in case.
    Take care!
    On Aug 12, 2015, at 12:57 PM, Sarai Bucciarelli
    <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com
    <mailto:sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Laura

    Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
    send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    To post to this group, send email to
    macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

    Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
    send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    To post to this group, send email to
    macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.