  From: Sunshine
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 1:16 PM
  Subject: Re: help with wordpress

  Since i am new to the mac in general i count on people to give reviews and
the like so please could someone tell me how much it it is?

  On 8/13/2015 12:02 PM, Phil Halton wrote:

    No offense, but you could easily answer that question for yourself by
looking at the app in the App Store. It will give you the price of the app
there.

    Sent from my IPhone