  From: Sarai Bucciarelli
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 1:37 PM
  Subject: Re: help with wordpress

  I’m loving Marsedit!

    On Aug 13, 2015, at 2:23 AM, Sunshine <sunsh...@abe.midco.net> wrote:

    What is the best mac client to work with word press?

    On 8/12/2015 8:35 PM, Mike M wrote:

      Hey Laura,
      I’m Mike Malarsie and I’ve taught a couple Wordpress beginner courses
over Skype. If you want some extra help and can’t find answers on your own feel
free to reach out.
      I don’t check this email often since it get’s tons of mailing list stuff
that I usually just delete so if you’re interested reach out on Twitter. My
username is @MikeMalarsie. I’ll keep a closer eye on this list for the next few
days just in case.
      Take care!

        On Aug 12, 2015, at 12:57 PM, Sarai Bucciarelli