I experience no limitations using the iPhone 5. Its all in one's perception. Things like faster networks, Apple Pay, larger screen. those are nothing more than perks.

I will just share this then move on. We had very little of this 5 years ago, 10 years ago none of it. We survived. I know there is more to come down the pike but I am not going to sit and wait. This iPhone 5 has already outlasted my last 3 cell phones by a huge margin.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?