Do you have a friend who can help you who is local? Sounds like you
need a lot of training. I know this feeling for I experienced it when
I first got my Mac four years ago... I think having someone in person
train you would be less stressful for you.
Vaughn

On 11/20/15, Zoe Fiogkos <fiog...@rogers.com> wrote:
> That sounds correct to me even though I have no idea about these things.
> What’s your opinion on all of this?  Have you been following my threads?

Vaughn Brown
Berklee College of Music Graduate, Bachelor in Music, Drummer, educator
504-202-8492
http://www.vaughnbrown.net

list.