It is a two finger tap  near the bottom edge for the dock and the top edge for
the menu. I have found that it is best to tap as close to the middle so that
the gesture is not interpreted as a wright or left edge tap.

It takes a while to get the hang of it but is very nice once you get
comfortable with the gestures.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleisc...@bellsouth.net

 Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto
wisdom.