From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of E.T.
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:40 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Any comments on Apple's position against unreasonable search

   Not to encourage more heavy traffic but this IS an important issue
especially for blind users.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 2/18/2016 9:30 AM, Michael Malver wrote:
I have a very important comment:
This topic should be off topic for this list, which deals with how blind people
interact with iPhones. I am not a moderator, but I hope I am right about this.