OK. Sounds like she's got her privacy settings in such of a way set where people cannot directly send her friend requests. Granted, I'm not sure why anyone would wanna do that, but, each is to his or her own, I guess. Just private message her, and ask her to send you a request instead.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philh...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: need basic Facebook help

I cannot find an ad friend link anywhere on this person's webpage. I open M.Facebook.com/with the persons name and get to her page, but there is no ad friend button.

In the main section there is her cover photo, followed by an message link, then the word more which is not a link or clickable item, followed by anabout link, photos link, and a friends link.

Below this begins a list of her photos, and below that ours is a friend section. Interestingly I can request friends of her friends but no where can I find a way to friend her. Am I on the right page? You mentioned the "wall". Is this different from that person's main page? Again I open the Facebook and put the persons name after.com/and that got me to the main page. Is the wall somewhere else I need to go? Also, I can send this person a message by following the messages link, but I don't want to do that. I just want to send a stupid friend Willy request. This is really starting to irritate the heck out of me. Any help you can give me I'd really appreciate it thanks
Sent from my IPhone