Hey Chris. This is what is occuring. When i go to the  app store, Voiceover
tels me open window, but wen I move around with VO right  and left arrow, I
can't  see anything until I  perform the command tab,and go back to the app
store window,and it shows me everything dmd. After waiting for a few minutes,
the updates buttonit is not dmd anymore. So I press Vo space bar on updates,
adn then I stop interacting with the tool bar, so I can go to the updates
link, but it it takes me to the back dmd button. I really don't know why is
doing that! For some reason Last night, I manage to try it for the first time,
and the updates appear, but it did  not install them. And last night Voiceover
told me that I had seven items available.   This is not my internet  connection
since I have internet connection. Voiceover told me now, I have two updates but
I can't see them! My last update to Os10 11.4, I was able to do it,  but this
new updates for iTunes,and OS10 11.5, I'm not able to do it at all! Do you have
any idea what could be happening? I look forward in hearing from you soon.
Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1

list.