Hi Chris,

I do not know, as I do not have the Ivory plugins but I can certainly try them
if there are demos.

I looked at them on the Synthogy site after I saw your posting on PTAccess but
since I already have several pianos I really like the sound of, I did not
purchase them.

I’ll see if there is a demo of some sort and try them in Logic.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!