Just to be clear the keyboards are the same it’s about having more room on the
larger models.  I’m not sure your motor limitations but I know my big hands fit
on the larger keyboards just fine and I’m able to rapidly touch type and find
the keyboard enjoyable.  I would think you would have a good experience.

I believe Simon and a few others have given you very good data on the
keyboards, you’ll just have to grab ahold of a few to get the best idea.

Again, good luck let us know how your doing.