From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2016 6:13 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mac book recommendation please

Oh Scott.

I do need a portable device because I'm going on a 14 day hotel trip later this
year to train with my new dog, and I simply could not stand being stuck in a
hotel room with nothing.  Also, I'm hoping to have a holiday later this year if
I can get the dog out of the way firstly, so again, I need something to keep me
in contact with civilasation .  In addition, I think it would be quite nice to
go to my local pub and sit there doing my email and other things, so hiring a
mac book is no good.

You recommend a Macbook Air.  Does that have a tactyle keyboard or is there
perhaps something better to consider?

Very best wishes.
Andy.