Hi, I'm definitely not dead but I will definitely speak up for you. Just
because I've talk to you on the phone a few times. I know damn well, that you
worked extremely hard on communicating with the wonderful people and yeah I
agree comments weren't necessary like that whatsoever you want to put the
developers down, you muzzle put yourself down if you are one. And if not you
shouldn't talk especially, if you're not beta testing/ and IOS developer. Now
you're one of those people, and then you might have something to say like that.
But otherwise, you really don't. I believe the beta testers/ developers, Worth
a darn hardest to communicate with he makers and builders of the software in
their respective ways and make sure that you know everything is well
implemented. I believe that Apple tries to putting, as much Time as I possibly
can into one operating system. If there's a feature that doesn't make eat you
can almost guarantee that it's going to be in the next release. So  before
making comments like that one, you should think about how much time Apple spins
putting everything together and what might be included. Oh and for after all,
the software is free to you. As long as you on the device. So if you don't like
it, throw it away.
Joseph Hudson
Group administrator for the following
groups
chat
http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
blind apples
http://cruising.ultragroups.com/mailman/listinfo/blindapples_cruising.ultragroups.com

blind square GPS
http://cruising.ultragroups.com/mailman/listinfo/blindsquaregps_cruising.ultragroups.com

 blind handyman
http://cruising.ultragroups.com/mailman/listinfo/blindhandyman_cruising.ultragroups.com

iPad help for the blind
https://groups.io/g/IPadhelpfortheblind
<https://groups.io/g/IPadhelpfortheblind>

Email
jhud7...@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404>
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7...@yahoo.com <mailto:jhud7...@yahoo.com>
> On Sep 15, 2016, at 8:26 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Excuse me, Cheree.  that was profoundly disrespectful, not to mention
> downright insulting to us devs, me being one of them.  Let me tell you
> something.  We devs did! try getting on Apple about stuff like this.  I did
> so in iOS 9, and I even more so did in this iOS 10 update beta cycle.  Trust
> me.  I was on the 10 beta from June 30th, when it was announced at WWDC until
> now.  I've ever since had at least one of my devices on 10.
>
> I've reported bug after bug after bug to them.  I've worked countless hours
> to the sweat of my brow! trying to explain these things to them, but no
> sollution was ever made.  So don't be putting the blame on us devs, OK?
> We've done our damdest! to make this new version of OSX, TVOS, Watch OS, and
> iOS as  wonderful as possible.  The thing is, once we make the bug reports
> through the bugreporter bug tracker, we really don't then have much of a say
> past that point.  If Apple fixes it, great, if not, well, we've done our
> parts by reporting it.
>
> Now, if us devs just saw the bug and ignored it, then therefore it was
> released buggy, then, I'd totally give this message to you, but, hunttauhh.
> I'm not lettin' you have this.  I'm sorry.  Us devs deserve more credit, and
> respect!  We really, really really did try!
>
> Can another person on this list who's a dev and paid the 99 for the iOS 10
> cycle please speak up and advocate for us all here as well?  This is just
> wrong!
> ---
> Christopher Gilland
> JAWS Certified, 2016.