People who would write with a stylus would write backwards.  I find that
disorienting.  What really amazed me was when I went to India many years ago to
stay there for six months at a blind school I used a Perkins Brailler to
transcribe for them but everyone said to me that they did not know how to use a
perkins.  The speed of a stylus for them was amazing.  I know the world has
moved on as that was 36 years ago.  Can you all imagine that, how life has
flown by.  I bet blind people in India are proficient enough to use an I phone
and computer, those who are privileged enough to have gone to school as there
are probably many blind people still begging from the poor villages in poor
areas.
> On 17 Sep 2016, at 15:59, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Well, my second attempt was a little better, but it's still slow.  I now
> understand why some people want to reverse the dots, it feels like all the
> letters are backwards, even though you're using the same fingers you would
> use on a keyboard.  For me that's kind of disorienting.
> Cheers,
> Donna
>> On Sep 17, 2016, at 9:32 AM, Blee Blat <bleeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I wonder the same thing. I gave up on braille input and dictation and just
>> use a bluetooth keyboard if I really need to type something longer on the
>> phone.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

I'm fundraising for RNIB.

Please help me make a difference by making a donation to my Virgin Money Giving
page.

To find out more about what I'm doing and why, please visit
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/RNIBiceland where you can also sponsor me
online.