To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 10:27 AM
Subject: to those of you who use braille input, how on earth do you do it?

So, seeing Kawal's post, I decided to give this another go. Nothing I do seems to work. the dots all seem to be in the wrong places, and I can't get a dot 2 to save my soul. When I type an O it comes out as a U. When I type a period, it comes out as WH (dots 1-5-6. Also, I'd be curious to know if you use screen away or tabletop mode. Each seems to bring it's own problems, but I'd love to know if there's one people have found to work better.
Cheers,
Donna

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com