To anyone who can't get BSI to work: are you all having the same problem, where
dots appear completely out of order or are missing altogether? I saw that
briefly during one of the iOS8 incremental update betas, but never since. I
don't recall what worked, save several calibrations in a row, done very fast.
Failing that, has anyone tried a complete settings reset? It's a bit drastic, I
know, but it won't touch any of your data or apps and will mean only that you
have to take ten minutes and set up all your settings again. This includes
time, mail fetch, notifications, and so on. Critically, it also includes all
accessibility. Possibly this will make things work?

Finally, if you have a friend who *has* gotten this to work, have you borrowed
their device? This way, you can tell for sure if it's your own iOS device doing
something wrong, or yourself not quite understanding something fully.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall