Hi Alex,

This sounds very much like the problem I was first having when I tried it out
this morning. However when I went back in and tried it a second time the
problem seem to have corrected it self. I haven't spent a lot of time with it
today but I have tried subsequently several times to use braille input and it
worked every time.
Cheers,
Donna

Sent from my iPhone