I think I may want to add another layer here. Store a backup device off the premises, such as a bank vault.

Its an interesting concept but given how much we have invested into our devices which holds our lives, that extra layer may be a good idea.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com