Hi,

MacBook Pros Late 2010 or newer can run Sierra.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Sep 20, 2016, at 10:28, Robin <robin-mel...@comcast.net> wrote:

ExcuseMe, Jonathan

Which MacBookPRO are compatible with Apple's Latest Update, or at least capable
of being Updated to it?
Thanx

I'm Referrin'To the NEW Mac OS, which is HighlyRumored ToBe Released to
ThePublic Today,Tuesday,September20th

I beleive I have AnApple MacBookPRO 2012 EvenThough I purchased it IN
September2013, but MyPurchase was PriorTo Apple's Release of its RetinaDisplay
MacBookPROs IN 2013, & I'm curious if My MacBookPRO is capable of being Updated.

Thanx!