Hi Jonathan and list, a new version of Karabiner has been in the works for
Sierra: https://github.com/tekezo/Karabiner-Elements

When I last looked at it, the settings window wasn't functional so you had to
add key bindings manually, and I didn't invest the time to learn how to do
that; but it looks like the protopype has been updated since then so that may
no longer be an issue. Looked like it had support for changing the caps lock
key. Suffice it to say that we should be good to go soon. Meanwhile however
folks should definitely bear this in mind if they choose to update to Sierra.

Grant

Sent from my iPhone