I still have a pair of Mirage speakers that I bought more years ago and I care
to remember. They are now downstairs, not getting used nearly enough, but they
are still wonderful. They're also big. And when the Adcom I have a running them
blows up, which I suppose it will eventually do, I'm not sure what I will do
about that.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

list.