This is really interesting.  When my husband and I checked out the Sonos
options at BestBuy, we both thought the three and the five sounded pretty lousy
in comparison to the one.  Given that you and David both liked them so much,
I'm wondering if it was just something about the environment at BestBuy.  May
have to go check them out again.
Cheers,
Donna

list.