Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Dec 29, 2016, at 14:46, Simon Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:

Hi Tim,

I can honestly say that IE doesn’t work nicely with most things.

Using widnows and IE everyday it really worries me that MS can’t put together a
decent browser or is it developers can’t develop decent web applications

Gotta wonder.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Friday, 30 December 2016 4:54 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using Google docs, etc., on mac with voiceover

Hi,

When using Google Docs with screen readers on the Windows side, are you using
IE or a different browser.  As far as I recall, IE and Google didn't play well
together at all.  Of course, this may have changed since I've not bothered
keeping up with much to that subject in the Windows world.  I only touch
Windows about once a month or so to work within the Active Directory or to
assist someone else, so I'm certainly not much in the loop.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Dec 29, 2016, at 08:49, Chris G <jedikent@mysticaccess.email