From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, 31 December 2016 6:09 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using Google docs, etc., on mac with voiceover

Hi Simon,
Well, I don't know about any shortcuts, and I can not imagine that Samsung made
something just for the US. But here, without any shortcut is what you do. Go to
menu, then system, then accessibility. When you open accessibility, voice Guide
is the first thing in the list. It's a toggle to be turned on or off. I know
that's not just for this TV but for any of the Samsung smart TVs made with in
the last couple of years. I can't imagine Samsung made TVs just for the United
States with this feature built-in. So I'm not sure what's happening for you.
And maybe you will like the Sony. I'm just OK with a Samsung because of the
cost because I'd rather put my money, what little of it there is, into audio if
I can get by with a cheaper TV.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Simon Fogarty