>From all I've read, it's not as simple as that. The new processors have two
>modes, one high-power and one low-power, between which they switch constantly.
>Thus, any battery time indicator on the new Pro will almost certainly be
>inaccurate, because a few minutes at high power could be the same as a longer
>time at low power. This would cause the time estimate to be all over the
>place. Apple therefore decided to just show you the remaining percentage, just
>like it's done on iOS since the beginning.

Personally, I much prefer this, or I would if I could read it. :) I'm so used
to percentage only on iOS, and gauging time left by where my percentage is at a
given point in the day, that it makes more sense to me. We all know no laptop
battery time estimate is going to be very good, so I like having the raw
percentage and doing my own estimate. Yes, there's more Apple could do here
with better and more complex algarithms and models, but for now, this feels
like a good solution and not the scandal some on Twitter and in the media want
it to become. But that's just me.

Sent from my iPhone

list.