I love Youtube so much cool and fun stuff there. I tend to use twitter
for a lot of my social media needs. I kind of work like you Scott when
it comes to Social media. Gave up on facebook last year for the most
part. I might log in every now and then.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

list.