Sorry, that I don't have. I use a network drive connected to my router, but not
very often. It's there when I look, but I don't know when it mounts. Still, it
never gives me an error. I don't use my Mac for shared folders on other
computers or anything like that, only my Windows box at work.

--
Alex Hall

> On Oct 15, 2017, at 11:31, Jonathan Cohn <jon.c.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Alex,
>
> If you have references around still for how to auto mount smb devices in El
> Capitan, I would appreciate a link. Currently my work machine gives an error
> every time I login about not being able to find a share. Currently I have
> been just ignoring it, but if a calendar alert comes up after this error then
> it gets a bit more difficult to get started with work. Hopefully this is
> something I can fix myself and don't need the IT department to play with my
> active directory entries.
>
> Thanks for any references you have.
>
>               Best wishes,
>
> Jonathan Cohn
>

>> On Oct 14, 2017, at 8:11 AM, Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com
>> <mailto:mehg...@icloud.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> For quite a while now, I've kept my VO preferences on a DMG stored in my
>> iCloud Drive. This makes it very easy to use my prefs on beta drives or if I
>> switch Macs. The only problem is that I lose my prefs on boot until I mount
>> the DMG.
>>
>> It's only a few steps (Finder, cmd-shift-i, type v o I to get to my disk,
>> cmd-o). Still, I'd like to automate this if I can, so the Mac mounts the
>> disk image on its own when it boots. I've had a look online, but the only
>> thing I found was about network drives or SMB shares, which I don't want.
>> This is just a locally stored DMG that I want to force to mount on boot. Any
>> thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Alex Hall

>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com> and your owner is Cara
>> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

>> <http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>