Yes, but it is a matter of degree. Overall, blind people tend to complain and
resist change more than sighted people. In schools, blind children tend to
resist change more than any of the other physical or sensory disabilities.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +61 488 988 936