Yes, this is what I was referring to when I said you had to get to the line,
and sometimes the word, you want to edit by interacting specifically on that
line. It usually works if you use the up and down arrows to get to the line you
want, then the left and right arrows to get to the word, then interact. Not
always. This has got to be one of the most aggravating aspects of my MacBook
right now, other than the frequent “busy” messages and the sudden freezing then
returning of VoiceOver at random times. I also have been experiencing a bunch
of rapid clicks, often accompanied by VO not working, while reading a page in a
browser.
Christine

list.