The subject says it all. Soon as I select the "Pages" radio button from the Print dialog, either directly from Acrobat DC or fromĀ  Quick Look, Acrobat freezes and needs to be force-quit. It only happens on one of my two machines--the late 2012 Mini. My wife's i5 iMac works perfectly well on this dialog. Any thoughts anyone?