Not only is it not possible, it hasn't been possible since Apple music got its
upgrade sometime in IOS 10. When I investiqated it, I was told that "they were
working on it", but they have had probably  a year now to fix it. They must be
able to use the fact that people have all these custom stations in their Apple
music radios to make themselves look good in some kind of advertising scheme,
or something, otherwise, why can't  we  delete them? I was told that if a given
station was not accessed within 90 days, it would delete. I'll see. The old
stations I had created before the upgrade are still there. I enjoy Apple radio,
but  I'm careful about creating stations.

Arnold Schmidt
,

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone