Hi,

The restore question should have came up when you first turned on the iPhone X.
 If you missed it and set it up as a new device instead, or if it had already
been set up for you without "Restoring from Backup", then you'll need to reset
your device so that this process can occur.  To accomplish this, go into
Settings, General and down near the bottom you'll find Reset.  Double-tap on
the Reset then Reset All Settings.  Follow the prompts and the iPhone will do
some things, restart itself and come up to the Setup screen.  You'll need to
complete the first few steps, including entering your WiFi network.  When it
asks about setting up the iPhone as a new device or restoring from backup,
choose the latter and follow the prompts.  You'll be asked for your Apple ID
and such and then you can choose the latest backup.  Everything should be good
after that.  It just may take a while to complete.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Mar 13, 2018, at 09:28, Krister Ekstrom <kris...@kristersplace.com> wrote:

I use iCloud backup but i can’t see anything to restore from even though there
should be things to restore. Could you please remind me where to go?
/Krister